I’ll be facilitating this week’s #MacroSW chat on Thursday.
This week’s chat will feature Fallon Wilson, Ph.D. To prepare, please read the article below and consider these discussion questions:
- What are your dreams for black students in social work?
- Do you think social work and technology can help solve the STEM racial disparities for black students?
- Should we build tech pathways for black students through the profession of social work?
- Are schools of social work training students to understand how technology is shaping social inequalities (e.g. Racism, Poverty, etc)?
- What must change within the discipline and profession of Social Work to make this a reality for all students including black students?
- Should we teach courses about govtech and civic tech in social work schools?
The following article originally appeared on Medium.
On Changing Winds: Social Work & Building Tech Futures for Black Students
Fallon Wilson, Ph.D.
“We have a powerful potential in our youth, and we must have the…
View original post 2,159 more words